You are responsible for taking care of your home and carrying out the following maintenance tasks:
- Repairs to your own belongings.
- Decorating the inside of your home.
- Fitting curtains, shower rails and showers (unless fitted as an adaptation).
- Repairs to improvements you have made.
- Repairing damage (deliberate or accidental).
- Replacing toilet seats.
- Changing light bulbs and smoke alarm batteries.
- Replacing lost keys or changing locks.
- Unblocking drains and toilets (if blocked by you).
Please call us freephone 0800 0850 160 if you need more details.